Tuesday, June 9, 2015

Everything Must Come to and End



 As everything came to and end today I started to think back to all the memories made. From kissing the Blarney Stone to almost getting lost trying to find James Joyce's house ( Dr. Aliaga knew the way the whole time just didn't let us know that) everyday in Ireland was a blessing. These past 12 days were an experience I will never forget. 19 associates became friends and will forever share these memories even the ones not in the itinerary like staying up late and playing cards and sharing funny stories from the day or previous days.

Today we had a free day and most of us went and saw St Patrick's Cathedral and James Joyce's house and then the rest took a kayaking tour on the river. We all managed to find time to shop though before we met for one final dinner and shared favorite parts of the trip and what we will miss the most.

The group then surprised me with a card for my birthday. It was hard being away from my family on my birthday but in a way this group became a sort of family. The end not only brought me knowledge and memories but a new set of friends who I will forever share my time in Ireland with. 

--Kayla Hall 


Kayla kissing the Blarney stone

Dublin


Selfie at St. Patrick's Cathedral, Dublin






No comments:

Post a Comment